A catfish farm is a major investment. And so, starting one needs careful consideration.
Comprehensive Tutorial On Catfish Farming In Nigeria
15 FISH FARMING MANUALS/ BONUS VIDEO
Do you know that it is possible for you to apply a simple strategy on the catfish
ventures and before the end of the month you could make as much as you can imagine even without investing much!?
This is not about me or them rather it is about YOU! I want you to start making your catfish farming income in as little as 72 hrs after setting up any of the venture that I will be revealing to you soon. You see making money on the catfish farming industry is not as HARD as many people picture it to be, of course you will work i mean, if you think that putting fish in the water alone and feeding them is the only way you can make money in the catfish farming industry then you are very wrong.This is not a get money quick scheme or ventures, it is a real time business that if one is legitimately involved with all the seriousness involved has the potential turning one into a millionaire.
1m3= 1,000litres= 35.5ft3= 220 Gallons (UK)= 264 Gallons (US)
Size: 15 x 15
Content: 1,500 – 2000 table size fishes
What You Need to Get Started In Fish Farming
1. Secure a Land – Any location is good since fish doesn’t cause any environmental disturbance. Look for land where you can get it cheap and buy. Depending on the capacity you wants to operate on, half plot of land is just good enough for average fish farm.
However, you may go for something bigger like full plot or two if you can afford it probably for convenience sake. If you already have a compound with leftover space you thing can accommodate two or three ponds, you may use it.
2. Construct Ponds – You need to engage the service of expert pond construction engineer or you go to another fish farm to get the specification and construction requirements. The plumbing work must be properly done to ensure proper drainage.
Example of what fish ponds looks like. You need to visit fish farms to see it
3. Dig a Borehole – Adequate water supply is the lifeblood of fish farm and lack of it may result to disaster because water need to be changed on regular interval. Naturally available sources of water such as borehole and river water is the most suitable. Rain water and tap water from chemically treated source is not recommended for fish cultivation.
4. Overhead Tank – This is the water reservoir from which water is supplied to your ponds. This tank has to be connected to your ponds through plumbing system to make it convenient for water to flow into your ponds when needed.
5. Juvenile Fish – Get your juvenile from another farm that specializes in supplying it. You need to go for the high yield specie of catfish or tilapia and make sure you are getting it from a healthy farm.
6. Get Training – You can go for one on one training or get an already prepared material like video tutorial,e-manuals and some other helpful tools that can kick-start your catfish business.
Remember that your investment is at stake, trial and error is not good in business except you have unlimited funds to experiment with.
INTRODUCING THE CATFISH FARMING BUSINESS VIDEO AND MEGA-EBOOK
For just N5,000 (Five thousand Naira), you will get ebooks (with pictorial illustrations) on different areas of fish farming in Nigeria with a bonus vidoes on production of fingerlings. The 60 minutes video is an intensive and comprehensive tutorial for any farmer who wants to produce fingerlings by himself. This is a very good source of revenue through fingerlings sale or reduced overall cost of production.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
-Catfish culture system design construction and management,
-Catfish feed, feeding practices and production
-Catfish fingerling production
-Catfish disease control/prevention
-Catfish Production management
-Fish Farm Records
-Finance and Marketing Catfish in Nigeria
-Staff Management In Fish Farming Business
-Water Quality In Aquaculture
Explore the wealth in catfish farming with this unbeatable offer!
Also included a feasibility reports in some cases to guide to financial and management requirement of the ventures.
I have provided as much details as can be considered required to start-up a catfish farming business.
ACCT NAME : Opute Henry Albert
ACCT NUMBER : 3069014908
Send payment details and e-mail address to 08039454675 or email@example.com
based on mails received from our clients.
1. Download the entire package (Videos + Ebooks) downoadable . The download link will be sent to your email within 30mins once your bank payment is confirmed. Please include your name, teller number, valid email address, phone number and ”CATFISH PACK ” in your mail or SMS after payment.
2. Again,the soft copy is available for just N5,000