This is golden opportunity that will enable readers to create for themselves, the targets and lofty goals for huge success.
CASSAVA EXPORT GOLDMINE
Cassava Export Secrets
Process It, Package To Customer Specification
On A Weekly Bases And Make 101% In Return
===>>>> Please read this to the end and a bet you, you wont regret It <<<<<===
In recent years, Nigeria has been consistently ranked as the world's greatest producer of cassava. This root crop (manihot esculentus) grows abundantly on Nigeria soil. It is very resistant to drought and survives in a variety of soils. Through research, many varieties of cassava tubers are now available for cultivation.
Over 800 million people world-wide depend on cassava as a regular source of energy. Per capital consumption in West Africa is more than 120kg per annum while that of Central Africa Republic is more than 300kg per annum.
Nigeria alone produces over 10 million metric tones of cassava per annum. Unfortunately, most of our farmers, businessmen, investors and industrialists are unaware of the investment opportunities which the cassava industry offers.
Apart from livestock feeds, processed cassava serves as industrial raw material for the production of adhesives bakery products, dextrin, dextrose glucose, lactose and sucrose. Dextrin is used as a binding agent in the paper and packing industry and adhesive in cardboard, plywood and veneer binding.
Food and beverage industries use cassava productsderivatives in the production of jelly caramel and chewinggum, pharmaceutical and chemical industries also use cassava alcohol (ethanol) in the production of cosmeticsand drugs. The products also find ready use in the manufacture of dry cell, textiles and school chalk etc. Cassava cubes are used mainly in the compounding of livestock feeds. Thus there is a very high demand for cassava products in both the local and export markets.
Cassava tuber may be processed into a variety of products which are hot cakes in the export market. These include chips, flakes, cubes, peeler, starch and flour, pellets, etc. Many European and American countries, including: Germany, UK, France, the Nertherlands among others demand huge quantities of processed cassava products annually. In fact, the use of cassava for compounding livestock feeds has gained wide acceptance in Latin America and Asia. There is booming export market and the European Economic Community (EEC Countries) import over 10 million metric tones per annum.
What if you position yourself to take advantage of those consumer.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PART OF THESE THIS MISSION:
- To expose the idea of cassava export as great income opportunity.
- To contribute our quota to eradicate poverty in Nigeria.
- To empower ourselves to be the best destined for us by our creator – Almighty God.
- To practice the adage that says the more we are in the league of millionaire the merrier it becomes and the better for the peace and prosperity of our Nation.
- To share what we know, practice and have worked successfully for us; so as to be blessed with more from the Almighty.
- To eliminate idleness and hopelessness in our country.
- To show people how to prosper through cassava export despite the economy.
- To motivate the less privileged ones to be self dependent.
- To let people know that our country is greatly blessed with resources yet unexplored.
- To reduce financial crisis and crime in our society.
The regular price is N15,000. But if you take action right now, you can get it at N7,000 discount price. Follow The Payment Instruction Below.
SOME OF THE CONTENTS OF THE MANUAL INCLUDE:
- Cassava Production Technology.
- Appropriate packaging to meet export standard.
- Processing cassava and its Derivatives.
- Export procedures, documentation and marketing in the International market.
- Addresses of local fabricators of cassava processing machine/equipment.
- Procedures for collecting 30% rebate on export of Agricultural products/produces.
- Foreign addresses of cassava chips buyers.
- Useful Websites on cassava export.
- Recommended sources for getting more information on processing cassava for export/utilization locally.
- Comprehensive list of high yielding cassava varieties.
- Detailed procedures for production of high quality cassava flour that meet specifications requirement of Nigeria companies that demand cassava flour in large quantity on daily basis.
- The unique manual that we are talking about also include the addresses and phone numbers of the above companies. The cassava flour capacity requirement of these companies per day is more than 1,000 tons.You can also share in this goldmine if you lay your hand on this life changing manual.
- How to benefit in this Cassava Goldmine Era even if you don`t have any cassava farm, nor any cassava processing machine/equipment.
- How to get funds to finance your cassava business locally and internationally.
- How to preserve large quantity of harvested cassava tubers for 12 weeks (i.e 3 months) without loosing it value or got spoiled.
- How and where to get different types of standard on cassava products.
- Procedures for competitive production of cassava in Nigeria.
- How to get easy orders to supply cassava chips and many more.
In this mission i.e. empowering you to build your desired wealth with peace of mind; many are sincerely called, but believe me or not, only few are chosen. Why only few? That is the power of destiny working. The mystery is only known to our creator.
Our organization has spent huge money, time and efforts to acquire valuable information through attending seminars, conferences, surfing the Internet and researches on how to successfully be processing cassava for export. All necessary, comprehensive and step by step guide on how to embark on the business and make huge financial success from it as we are currently enjoying; are contained in the well researched manual on "CASSAVA EXPORT GOLDMINE".
This write-up shows you how you can be a part of the cassava revolution and become significantly wealthy this year by getting involved with this crop that has the potential to give you up to 150 percent return on investment.
One of the things you can make out of cassava is Cassava chips and its hot cake in intl market.
The best packaging is usually through the use of polythene bags. In some cases, buyers may ask for “Nude Packaging” which means after processing, you just pour directly into containerwithout putting in sacks or anything and this type of packaging will show us that the products are going to be used for animal feed.To successfully process the cassava chips you will have tobe in the farm. What that means is that you will have to have your factory forprocessing close to the farm because it a highly perishable crop.
Now the processes for cassava chips production is as follow:
(1)- Raw cassava tubers >>>> -2->>>> Washing >>>>>-3->>>>Peeling- >>>>>-4->>>> Washing again-->>>>>-5- >>>>>Chipping- >>>>>-6- >>>>>Drying-->>>>>-7->>>Pre packaging-->>>>>-8- Treatment-->>>>-9- >>>Bagging then finally you will have bagged cassava chips.
This happens in a chain and all these processes must be done within 72 hours. Still on processing, sorting and weighing, separating the good cassava from the bad once, hand picking the deteriorated ones, removing the woody stems and cutting into two the excessively large tubers. In peeling the cassava you have to take extra care to ensure that the peeled cassava is free from any dirt; then you wash thoroughly in an aluminum bath so that mud and extraneous materials are totally removed. Most buyers request you grind into powder form. As a supplier, you need to get the specification of your buyer. Majorly, each buyer has their own specification. Quoting from cassava chips specification by the Standard Organization of Nigeria, the FIIRO source gave the following list: Moisture % 10.0Ash content % 3.0Crude fiber % 3.0Starch content % 75 minTotal acidity % 1.0Hydrocyanic % 10Iron % 22.0Lead % 1.0Copper % 20.0Zinc % 50.0Arsenic % 0.1Mercury % 0.1